Ableton Live or Suite 9 for such a fair price. The boxed version is even more rebated when you buy it via Thomann. So folks enjoy…
Ableton’s announcement that the Push controller and Ableton Live 9 are gonna be released in Q1/2013 some videos surfaced on the net explaining how to use Push. Pricetag for Push is $599/€499 including Live Intro.
Although Push looks similar to well known Live controllers like AKAI’s APC series or Novation’s LaunchPad, it features certain details, the other controllers don’t have.
- powered via USB, brightness gets increased when using the included power supply
- 2 x footswitch (custom assigned)
- 64 pads: velocity and pressure-sensitive, RGB backlight
- 11 touch sensitive encoders
- 4 line LCD display
- 12cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
- 24 LEDs for navigation
- (it seems it has been designed in cooperation with AKAI)
1. Playing and Step Sequencing Beats
It’s beginning we sympathize with MobileMe customers. MobileMe – the Apple’s new all-inclusive-service with email, addressbook etc. and successor of .Mac – hasn’t had performed too well in the last weeks. Even Steve Jobs said sorry and highlighted the service has started too early with too many features. MobileMe customers must have felt it is night again when they experienced problems again during the last few days.
Anyway Apple says only 1% or 2% of the MobileMe customers experiencing problems. Erm…
As said earlier: MobileMe would be a fantastic service for both MacOS X and Windows users. But since it is not working the way it should, we recommend to wait with subscriptions until chrismas. Until then problems should be solved.