According to a posting to the german Nexave forums the european Palm Pre 1.3.1 update (for GSM phones) will be released on monday November 23, 2009. The update does not seem to include activation of the GPU.
We recommend to remove custom installed homebrew patches.
- Synergy: – Calendar and Contacts synchronization with Yahoo!
- LinkedIn contacts synchronization
- Synchronizes Google Contacts “My Contacts” (not all)
- Manual edit of Internet settings (APN, user name, password, etc.)
- Option to disable all data connections
- Bluetooth support to send / receive vCards
- Backup and restore:
- No backup of passwords for increased security
- Disabling of backup service works
- Backup Browser Favorites
- iTunes support from version 9.x
- Available space is immediately updated and displayed when in USB mass storage mode data is added or removed
- Manual e-mail retrieval works
- SMS / MMS forwarding, and marking of all communications
- Highlight / copy of selected areas of SMS and IM messages
- Browser: File download in browser
- Highlight / copy of text in the browser
- Support for Self-Signed Certificates
- System volume was optimized
- Optimization of the audible during an incoming call when another call is active
- AppCatalog: Recommendation for Apps can be forwared via email or SMS
- Facebook Application
- Country-Specific Application Offers
- Initial Registration: password input is now a part of the recovery (because passwords will no longer be backed up) and now entering a security question and answer in the account creation is mandatory. SIM card PIN is requested during the registration process.
via Nexave.de Forums…