- to create and view Microsoft Excel sheets on the iPhone (via Quicksheet, that is already available via AppStore)
- to create and view Microsoft Word .doc (Office 97-2003) documents on the iPhone (via forthcoming Quickword)
- to transfer files via WiFi
- to access files on MobilMe’s iDisk
- to email files
- to view jpg, png, tiff, gif and svg pictures
- to view (or play)
- Office 97-2003 files (DOC, XLS, PPT)
- Office 2007 files (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX)
- Adobe PDF
- Webpages (HTML, HTM, MHT)
- Audio files (MP3)
The introduction price for Quickoffice will be about 20US$. By the way: Microsoft themselves seem to work on a native Microsoft Office version for the iPhone. But there are no further information available currently.
This picture is courtesy of Quickoffice, Inc.