- Developers who are already working with the latest beta version of iPhone OS 3.0 now report new drivers for WLAN chipsets allowing 802.11n connections to access points (according to MacRumors.com)
- Also the camera could get an upgrade to 3.2megapixels as those CMOS image sensors have been ordered in large quantity (according to the asian Digitimes.com)
- A video capture function seems to become integrated (according to EngadgetMobile.com)
- A video editing function might become available (according to austrian Benm.at)
- USB tethering might become available (also according to EngadgetMobile.com)
[iPhone] Rumors about 3rd Gen iPhone Features
April 6th, 2009 J. ΞPSTΞÏN 1,811
Apple's policy to upgrade devices once a year seems also to apply to the iPhone. A new iPhone - 3rd generation - is expected to be released at the end of june/beginning of july. Rumors are circulating about the following features:You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.