- WiFi doesn't stay connected, it falls "asleep" and takes time to reconnect
- the more apps have been used, the longer it takes to see reactions means: if you click on contacts and have used Safari, SMS and Youtube before, opening of contacts takes a lot longer than after an fresh reboot!
- loading the contacts take 5-10 seconds
- scrolling through contacts is jerky and freezes the view from time to time
- scrolling through photos is jerky and freezes the view from time to time
- launching the camera takes up to 10 seconds
- the unlock slider may not react in time and you may miss a call
- keyboard reacts slower than on 1.1.4
- reaction time is heavily delayed (or seems not to react at all for more than 17 seconds - see video below)
[iPhone] Experienced Issues with Firmware 2.0
July 23rd, 2008 J. ΞPSTΞÏN 2,545
After some days of using a pwned iPhone 2G with firmware 2.0, we found some issues. As of now, we don't know where they come from. But we definitly know: we don't like them.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.