It seems Apple wants to make the iPhone more secure. Currently they are searching for a security expert to validate the security architecture for the iPhone.
Find detailed information about this job opportunity here. Excerpts:
Review and provide feedback on security mechanisms implemented in OS X
* Provide risk analysis of potential security threats to our embedded products
* Develop “proof of concept” attacks on the current security mechanisms
* Come up with new and innovative ways of increasing security while preserving ease-of-use and increasing the quality of the end-user experience.
* A genuine passion for analyzing security technologies and developing “proof of concept” attacks
* Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills
* Industry exposure to and knowledge of OS security and UNIX internals
Reading this, we think it might not be too easy to find a probable employee whoes curriculum vitae is not in violation of the DMCA. Since this really sounds like a nice job offer only to guys formerly known as hackers…